Taste the sea in Langley on Whidbey Island
A seafood place coming to you from the folks at Prima Bistro. We’ve heard loud and clear from our customers for 11 years that you wanted a specifically seafood focused restaurant in Langley and, well, here we are! Fish and chips, clam chowder, lobster rolls, crab cakes, mussels, clams, and a great oyster selection are just the tip of the iceberg (yes, we do have a wedge salad!). Full cocktail bar, 10 beers on tap, a little rock and roll and a lot of fun. Hope to see you soon.
Thursday – Monday 12-6pm
Take-out only, heated tent available for self seating
Visit us at our pop-up market and bakery Salt & Sea Provisions (inside Saltwater) open Thursday-Monday 9am-6pm
January Break: 1/4-1/8
113 1st Street – Langley, WA
We do not accept reservations. Come anticipating a bit of a wait, put your name on the list, and wander through our lovely Village by the Sea, grab a glass of wine across the street, or head up to Prima for a drink at the bar. We respectfully decline Google Assistant reservations
a message to our guests regarding covid19 policies
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room and patio to meet social distancing guidelines
- Having dedicated staff responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available at the entrance and exit and throughout the restaurant
- single use menus
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
- Staff will wear masks at all times, and for the safety of our staff, yourselves, and other guests we ask customers to wear a mask as well.
- We are maintaining a zero tolerance policy for any confrontational behavior.