What We’re Looking For:
Join our team! Prima Bistro, Saltwater Fish House and Oyster Bar and Seabiscuit Bakery are ready to ramp up for re-opening! We are hiring part-time and full-time for all positions:
- Front of House (Servers, Bartenders, Hosts & Bussers)
- Back of House (Line Cooks, Bakers & Dishwashers)
- Worker at our own restaurant farm
We anticipate to fully recover from last year and are excited to open our doors back up soon. Having been through the most difficult year in our industry’s history we are emerging with a new found sense of creativity, excitement and focus. This year has reminded us of what’s truly important and given us a new outlook on what we do, who we are, and where we are going.
Looking for experienced line cooks, bakers, servers, hosts, and bartenders. Will train bussers and dishwashers. We have a working restaurant farm and are also interested in hiring someone with a bit of farming experience. We are a growing company with a bright future ahead and would love for you to join us. We have an amazing crew with many long time employees, some have been with us ten years or longer.
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Kitchen positions are tipped
- Retirement plan available after a year of employment
- Ferry reimbursement available if commuting from off island
How to Apply:
Send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line ‘job application’ or you can drop into Saltwater Fish House to pick up an application Thursday-Monday from 9am-6pm at 113 First St. We hire as a company, not site specific.